7/26/2006

I couldn't be satisfied



I was an ideas person...
I couldn't be satisfied, so I became a poet.

I was a poet...
I couldn't be satisfied, so I became a writer.

I was a writer...
I couldn't be satisfied, so I dabbled in photography.

I was a photographer...
I couldn't be satisfied, so I am in television production.

And the thoughts keep coming...

I have four years of documented poetry. I have an unfinished poetry cd [still in development]. I have one finished manuscript and a good couple finished short stories. Wrote some small films [need to produce]. Writing a couple feature film screen plays and a soap opera. Oh! Must we forget the children's book I'm in the middle of?
I dabble in Dostoyevsky, Gibran, Quaran, Comic Book History... and more.

What now? What to do to satify this need to do...

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Elspeth said...

... or don't.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home